Lycamobile Activate. The process of registration or activation is very simple. You just follow some of these instructions to activate your Lycamobile.
Follow these simple steps if you want to activate your Lycamobile Sim.
- Go to www.lycamobile.es and click on “Activate your SIM”
- Type the last 4 digits of the ICCID + PUK from the back of the SIM card.
- If you’re using a smartphone, don’t forget to activate the screen rotation from the setup menu.
- Stand in front of the camera of your smartphone (with enough light), tablet, or PC to show your face, ID card/NIE, or passport. Remember to center the document in the green box.
- Verify the data, edit and correct if necessary. Accept the Terms and Conditions. Top up at any point of sale or at https://lycamobileluckywinner.com
Registering your number opens up many additional facilities including the ability to manage your Lyca Mobile account online, setting up of Auto top up, collecting itemized bill copies, changing or updating personal information and more.
Please note that some handsets switch from WiFi to Mobile Internet depending on signal strength. To avoid these issues, please deactivate the data option on your mobile phone while using WiFi.
You can register your SIM card on our website www.lycamobile.co.uk. Please remember to have your PUK number handy.
How to register and activate your Lyca FREE SIM card?
It’s easy to activate your Lyca Mobile SIM card. Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Insert your SIM card
- Enter your new Lyca Mobile number or PUK code along with the 4-digit ICCID found on your SIM pack
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and fill in your personal details @ https://www.lycamobile.us/en/activate-sim/
- Verify your details and submit the form
To check your billing info and to manage your Lyca Mobile account, please register your SIM online at www.lycamobile.co.uk. Once you have completed the set up, you will get a case sensitive password which will allow you to gain access to online account management on our website.
How do I check my balance?
You can always check your balance by dialling *131# from your handset. Alternatively, you can call our Automated Voice Response on 321 from your Lyca Mobile phone.
How do I check the call rates?
You can check our unbeatably low rates from our website here.Alternatively, you can dial *136* followed by the phone number you wish to call with its country code and then # from your mobile.E.g. +223-73217160 (number is Lyca Mobile Customer Services).
Roaming services are automated and they should work as soon as you travel abroad. If it seems roaming isn’t working, please restart your phone and you should be able to use our roaming services without any problem.
What mobile handsets can I use with Lyca Mobile?
Your handset needs to be compatible with internationally recognised GSM standards, adopted by all the major handset manufacturers. There are no other restrictions on the type of handset you can use with Lyca Mobile. Please call our Customer Services team on 020 7132 0322 if you are unsure about your handset.
TOP UP YOUR BALANCE
You can buy Lyca Mobile Top-up vouchers from your local retailer. The voucher will show a PIN either printed on it or underneath a scratch panel. To top up your balance in the UK using your Lyca Mobile, either;
Enter *131*PIN# press send, or Dial 321 (or 92#) and follow the instructions.
To Top up online, click here.
To Top up your balance from another phone or while you are abroad:
Dial +223-73217160 and follow above instructions which are fully discussed.